The Greater Rincon Hill Community Benefit District (GRHCBD) is soliciting proposals from imaginative, experienced firms to develop a compelling, strong, and memorable neighborhood branding and identity. A description of our organization, the services needed, and other pertinent information is available HERE.
- Bidders’ conference June 20, 2016
- Questions due June 23, 2016
- Proposals due June 30, 2106
- GRHCBD Board of Directors authorizes contract negotiations July, 11, 2016
- GRHCBD Executive Committee approves contract July 28, 2016
- Branding services commence August 1, 2016
About the CBD
The GRHA is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) community-based organization that manages the Greater Rincon Hill Community Benefit District in San Francisco, California. The District’s mission is to foster a safer and more secure community, enhance the environmental quality and beauty of the neighborhood, and reinforce the area’s economic base.
For more information, please contact: Andrew Robinson, Executive Director, firstname.lastname@example.org (415) 891-7302